If there were such a thing as “bedroom decor goals”, having a canopy bed one day would FOR SURE be top three on my list. God help me, I love a canopy bed.
One of the reasons is the way that it fills the vertical space in a room, thereby creating a cozy and even romantic atmosphere. With a canopy bed, your bedroom is likely to feel decorated quickly, whether or not you have anything else on the walls.
This week, I came across this pin on Pinterest and I can’t stop looking at it! For those that don’t know, one of my top 3 decorating styles is bohemian-chic, and boy is this boho. There are textures everywhere (lol)! How about the neutral color palette? It keeps the room classy and timeless- this could be a teen’s room, an adult’s room, a guy or girl’s room.
Of course, I had to get my fix and recreate this one. The bed used in this pic is from CB2 (I believe) and it’s $700 guys (cringe). Well, I found a way cheaper alternative that looks exactly the same! Check out all the details below.
**This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you)!**
BOHEMIAN CANOPY BED ROOM DETAILS:
- Canopy Bed | Get this exact bed frame HERE for $214. If not, check out THIS (unrated) option at Amazon.
- Juju Hat | $185+
- Moroccan Wedding Quilt | $62.99 (Alternative – find a vintage one HERE)
- Blue-Green Lumbar Pillow | $20.30
- Lamps, Set of 2 – click for the updated price on Amazon
- Campaign Nightstand | $199.99 (Find a cheaper alternative HERE)
- Pouf, Brown – click for the updated price on Amazon
- Star Chandelier – click for the updated price on Amazon
- Fringe Rug – click for the updated price on Amazon
- Zig Zag Pillow (not pictured)| $25.80
GRAND TOTAL* = $1,160.73
*based on prices at the time of publishing this post
As always, if you liked this post, comment, subscribe and PIN us!
**Prices are correct at the time of publishing this post. Prices may change**
**I work really hard to only include products rated at least 4 stars out of 5. Unfortunately, reviews may change**
>>Are you more into the farmhouse style? CHECK OUT THIS MODERN FARMHOUSE ROOM RE-DO I DID<<