This room is a WOW.
I have had this image pinned to my Pinterest page for years now and every time I come across it, I still stop. You just can’t ignore this high contrast color scheme. Sticking to two distinct colors (blue and yellow) with white as a neutral to give your eyes a break, gives you this vibrant, yet pulled together and “styled” looking room.
If you’re looking for a similar color scheme, I’ve found everything needed to achieve the same look below:
**This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you whatsoever)!**
- Sofa | $879.99
- Lamp (click HERE for the updated price on Amazon)
- Moroccan Pouf | $64
- Slipper Chair | $162.99
- Framed Art | $16.65+ (click here for the Mark Rothko print in the Inspo pic)
- Pillows: Yellow Textured | Blue Lumbar | Blue Ikat | Yellow Spotted Lumbar
- Faux Linen Curtain (click HERE for the updated price on Amazon)
- Walnut End Table | $67.49
- Striped Rug | $176.36 (Click HERE for another pretty option)
GRAND TOTAL* – $1,769.26
*based on prices at the time of publishing this post
PIN US, comment and subscribe if you liked this room redo!
**I work really hard to only include products rated at least 4 stars out of 5. Unfortunately, reviews may change after posting**
>>Have you seen my last Get The Look? It involves wall baskets! <<