Holiday Season is well under way and Christmas is right around the corner.
**Cue the Jingle Bells**
If you’re hosting and love the farmhouse style, I’ve got some ideas for you to take your table decor to the next level.
To recreate a farmhouse table for the holidays,
check out these great ideas!
Farmhouse Tablescape Ideas 1
**This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you)!**
- Rattan Charger Plates
- Cutlery Set, 20-piece
- Windowpane Table Runner
- Cotton Sentiments Napkins
- Glass Long-Stem Candle Holders
- Faux Pumpkins, for table decor
- Bread Bowl, for stylish serving or even to hold and display table decor
Farmhouse Tablescape Ideas 2
- Lace Table Runner
- Red Plaid Napkins
- Galvanized Napkin Rings
- Berry Stems, for table decor!
- Dinnerware Set
- White Wood Candle Holders
- Copper Silverware Set
What do you think?
What will you add to your holiday table this year to make it extra special? COMMENT BELOW.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!