Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching and if you’re hosting this year, let’s be real about something…
Your culinary skills aren’t the only thing that you want to shine.
Yes, you want the turkey to be juicy and the mashed potatoes to be creamy but let me tell you, they all taste so much better when your table is gorgeous and on point- amiright?
The best way to feel really good about your holiday table is to stay true to your favorite style of decorating.
And if you love the modern style, you don’t have to get all red, green and sparkly just because it’s the holidays.
As a lover of the modern style, you love clean lines, a simple color palette and natural and matte elements.
You can totally showcase that style on your holiday table!
Check out these inspiration pictures for example:
So how do you recreate a table like those?
Here are some ideas to make your holiday table look Pinterest-worthy in your own modern style!
TABLESCAPE INSPIRATION #1
- Dinnerware Set – a classic set and a great blank canvas for any occasion
- Flatware Set
- Eucalyptus Leaves (Faux) – for table decor
- Gold Tapered Candlesticks (the most GORGEOUS!!!)
- Gray Linen Napkins
- Wood Napkin Rings – handmade and artisan crafted in India!
TABLESCAPE INSPIRATION #2
- Matte black silverware set
- Glass water goblet
- Black 7-arm candlestick holder
- Rose gold rimmed charger plates
- Leaf garland (table centerpiece)
- Cotton napkins
Do you feel inspired? I truly hope so.
I hope your food AND your decor shine this holiday season. Leave a comment about how everything turned out!
…& don’t forget to subscribe!