Welcome to the final reveal of my bathroom makeover series!
I could not be happier to be done with this makeover. I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL and it easily meets all my expectations. It was simple, cheap and gives off that bohemian + midcentury vibe I was aiming for.
Look at how far we’ve come:
BEFORE THE MAKEOVER
AFTER THE BATHROOM MAKEOVER
BATHROOM MAKEOVER COST
As discussed, my goal was to keep this makeover small scale and low cost. I bought all of the items used through Amazon, Walmart, Target and Hobby Lobby. Paint was purchased at Sherwin Williams and one gallon was about $26 (sorry I don’t have that receipt anymore).
I have included links to purchase each item I used down below, but first I want to share the grand total of what I spent to show you how budget-friendly this makeover was (which includes $26 for paint)!
GRAND TOTAL = $242.41
AMAZING! I’ll be honest- it turned out cheaper than I expected and I am SO pleased about that!
**This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you)!**
SOURCE LIST: (see links for updated prices)
– Rug [amazon]
– Shower Curtain [amazon]
– Hanging money plant [amazon]
– Hanging plant pot [amazon]
– Knobs [amazon]
– Acacia bowl/tray [walmart] – $29.84
– “Cake” stand (faux wood) [walmart] – $19.94
– Faux flowers [hobby lobby] – 5 stems on 50% off sale for $4.99 per stem
– Vase [hobby lobby] – $3.59 using a 40% coupon
– Glass organizer [target]
– Gold soap dish [target] – $9.99
– Hand towels [target] – orange ($2.99 x 3) + floral print ($9.99 x 1)
– Wall art [I already owned it]
I am curious to know what you all think about the end result. Please please COMMENT BELOW with your opinions and questions!
If you are considering a room makeover, I recommend you jump in there! You don’t have to do a full on renovation for you to turn a room into a space you love.