Houseplants have been having a major moment for a while now! No modern room is complete without one. Strangely, something that hasn’t gotten the attention they deserve are: PLANT STANDS!
It’s a shame because a good, and especially TALL, plant stand can:
1 | Give a plant height & more presence in a room.
(Pro Tip: use a stand to get a floor plant effect with a table plant budget!)
2 | Reinforce the home decor style of a room. You can find stands that are industrial, bohemian, farmhouse, modern, etc!
That being said, I’ve decided to give plant stands some of the attention they deserve (I’ve got their back!).
Below, I’m rounded up 12 budget-friendly, tall, contemporary plant stands- all of which you can purchase online! All of these plant stands will hold your plant AT LEAST one foot off the ground (but most are much higher).
– Prices change rapidly so visit the links for current prices
– I work hard to include products rated at least 4 stars out of 5. Unfortunately, reviews may change
– This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you)!
Where To Get Each Plant Stand
Don’t forget to check out these other popular round ups:
– Cheap Floor Lamps
– How To Buy A Budget Sofa Online (+ Round Up of Sofas Under $500 & Under $1K)
- Modern White Planter w/ Black Metal Plant Stand
- Gold Midcentury Planter & Stand
- Black Tripod-Style Planter
- Corkscrew Plant Stand
- Iron Planter w/ Legs
- Spherical Planter (no reviews on this one yet!)
- Black & Wood Plant Stand
- Wood Midcentury Plant Stand
- Two-Tier Rattan Plant Stand
- Brass Planter w/ Black Stand
- Iron & Brass Pot Planter Set – less than a $100 for the pair!!
- Pedestal Plant Stand
Bonus: (DIY) Stylish Copper Plant Stand
So, what do you think?
If you found a plant stand for your home or simply love this round up, let me know down below in the comments!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe below and pin us on Pinterest!
(If you love this, you’ll love my Pinterest Board named “PLANTAGE“- it’s pretty poppin’!)
Finally, if there is a round up you want to see, let me know!