This post is all about using abundance affirmations to attract overflow into your life.
Do you feel like you’re in a rut?
Whether we like it or not, our perspective often shapes our reality. As such, getting “unstuck” starts with our mindset.
This is where abundance affirmations come into play.
Affirmations are carefully constructed and powerful statements that we intentionally say to control our thoughts. When we think of them, say them, and believe them, they have the power to shape our reality.
They can also transform negative thought patterns into positive ones, and as a result, free us from a limiting, scarcity mindset.
Let’s look at a few different types of affirmation statements and how they work.
What Are ‘I Am’ Affirmations for Abundance?
If you’ve been your own biggest critic for far too long, it might be time for some ‘I am’ affirmations.
‘I am’ affirmations are the things that you love and value about yourself. They reinforce a positive attitude about who you are and what you’re capable of.
If you struggle with self-esteem, you might want to start with self love affirmations.
When you use ‘I am’ affirmations for abundance, you reinforce—outloud— your desire to improve your finances and other key areas in life.
When you add consistent practice and hard work, they can become reality.
Not all abundance mantras begin with ‘I am’ but they’re a good place to start.
Keep in mind that even though positive affirmations are a useful tool for changing your mentality and gaining clarity, they aren’t quick fixes for success.
We still need to hustle and work hard for what we want. We just need the right mindset to make it happen, and affirmations can help us get there.
How to Practice Daily Affirmations for Abundance
There are a few different ways to work affirmations into your day:
An easy way to work affirmations for abundance into your daily routine is by saying them three times a day—morning, noon, and evening. It’s easy to forget, so it may help to make them a pre-meal thing, or find some other way to associate them with something you do every day at a particular time.
If you can, it’s best to recite them in the mirror. Something about seeing yourself as you’re speaking life into yourself is highly effective.
Write them down:
Put affirmations where you’ll see them often. The mirror you use to put your makeup on or get ready in the morning is a great spot.
You can even use the wallpaper on your computer screen or smartphone. I like to use post-it notes because you can stick them anywhere.
Others like to keep a journal of affirmations and simply read over them each day. This is how I did my fertility affirmations (be sure to check out that post if you struggle with it too).
Remember that you may not notice any substantial changes for a while. As with any habit, it takes time. Don’t let that deter you.
Be patient and stick with it. You’ll be glad you did!
70 Examples of Positive Affirmations for Abundance
I’ve compiled a list of abundance affirmations to help you get started. I went ahead and organized them into sub-categories that focus on abundance in finances, success, work, and happiness.
Abundance Affirmations for Wealth, Money, and Prosperity
These money affirmations for financial abundance are perfect for reprogramming your mind to create wealth and stability.
They can also help you recognize key opportunities and build a more driven state of mind.
1. I am capable of attracting daily abundance.
2. I am grateful for the unlimited abundance in my life.
3. I am blessed to be abundantly wealthy with knowledge.
4. I release all resistance to attracting more money.
5. I make money easily.
6. Money is attracted to me.
7. I am working towards growing my bank balance.
8. I am open to receiving all that life has for me.
9. I am motivated to be a success.
10. I am grateful for the blessings of more opportunities.
11. I am empowered.
12. I have an abundance of business ideas that will be successful.
13. I always have enough money.
14. I believe there is enough money for everyone.
15. I will conquer all my financial goals.
16. I am a magnet for new challenges and experiences.
17. I am passionate about being successful
18. I release any hesitancy to dream bigger.
19. I am a woman who does what she says she will do with her abundance.
20. I am grateful to be organized to handle all the work I get.
21. It is natural for me to be abundant.
Affirmations for Abundant Success in Work & Life
The work/life balance can trigger feelings of exhaustion, imposter syndrome, and fear in even the strongest women.
Affirmations for success can help create the positive energy you need to make that work-life and home life you strive for a reality.
22. I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
23. I am drawn to a life that allows me to share.
24. I am accustomed to the power of abundance in my business.
25. I am a magnet for abundance and success.
26. I am attuned to the abundance of success.
27. I deserve everything good that is about to happen in my life.
28. I am smart enough to draw out the success that I desire.
29. I am creative and willing to share my knowledge and abundance.
30. I am learning new ways daily to make my business successful.
31. I deserve self-care daily.
32. I am curious enough to open new doors for greater abundance.
33. I am generous with my abundance.
34. I will get out of my own way.
35. I am capable of overcoming obstacles that come my way.
36. I can conquer all my goals.
37. I commit to all the assignments that I take.
38. I am constantly discovering new ways to enlarge my territory.
39. Abundance at work and in life is my birthright.
40. The abundance in my life is a vessel for good.
41. I am willing to share in my time, talents, and resources.
Positive Affirmations for Abundant Happiness
Let’s face it:
There’s no magic formula for happiness. You just need to figure out what brings you joy and go after it. These positive affirmations will get you in the right mindset to make that happen.
42. I am charming and exude love and happiness effortlessly.
43. I enjoy everything I have that constitutes my abundance.
44. I am blessed to have an abundance of good health.
45. I am grateful for my ability to enjoy abundance right now.
46. I am awakening new ways to greet my abundance of happiness.
47. I am determined to be happy forever.
48. I deserve abundant happiness.
49. I am drawing delighted people to me.
50. I am talented.
51. I am proud of who I am.
52. I am entering a new season in my life.
53. My storyline is a happy one.
54. I am responsible for my happiness.
55. I am patiently undergoing transformation.
Morning & Bedtime Affirmations for Abundance
Morning affirmations get you charged up and ready to take on any challenges you may face.
On the flip side, bedtime affirmations help you unwind while reprogramming your mind to be more positive and open to all the opportunities in store for you the next day.
56. Today will bring my mind, body, and spirit an abundance of joy.
57. I will open my heart to new opportunities for love today.
58. I will give everything I do my best today.
59. I will show myself grace today.
60. Today I will bet on myself all the way.
61. I am blessed to experience this new day.
62. May my dreams bring clarity.
63. I am free to sleep and accept my dreams.
64. My body deserves to rest for the next eight hours.
65. May my sleep be peaceful.
66. I have faith that I will make sound and wise decisions for my life.
67. I am aligned with my goals for this day.
68. Everything I do is done to the highest standard.
69. I am protected from harm as I sleep.
70. I am favored while I sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I bring abundance into my life?
Appreciate all of the wonderful things you have in your life right now. Everything begins with thankfulness, and I mean everything.
Gratefulness helps you to be a good steward of what you have today so that you can learn to manage your riches well in the future.
Can affirmations make you rich?
Affirmations alone don’t make you rich—determination and hard work do. Affirmations to attract abundance help you stay focused on your goals and keep you ready to make the most of new opportunities as they come.
They also help you visualize your objectives, which instills confidence in your ability to achieve them.
(If you need a boost in that area, try these confidence affirmations).
Not only that, they remove the feeling of scarcity and encourage you to believe that what you have is sufficient to meet your needs. You may just find that you don’t need as much as you thought to feel rich. And that is a gift in itself!
How many affirmations should I say a day?
It’s really up to you. You could start with two in the morning and two at night. As you build a routine, you can add more affirmations and increase their frequency.
Plenty of women say them to feel beautiful before they go out and others speak affirmations while working out or completing tasks around their house.
The important thing is that you make them a daily practice.
I hope this list of abundance affirmations gets you started on a path to abundant success in wealth, happiness, and more.
Remember, abundance starts in your mind. When you adopt the right mindset, the possibilities are endless.