This post is all about using love affirmations for a specific person’s attention.
Let me guess. You’re looking for love...but not just with anyone.
You know exactly who you want – or at least the type of person you want – and you’re determined to attract them into your life.
Good news: I have over 70 love affirmations for a specific person that can help you achieve your mission.
The power of positivity is a proven concept. These affirmations are a great way to develop the positive mindset you need to captivate that special someone.
Is It Possible to Attract a Specific Person You Have in Mind?
Don’t be shy. If truth be told, we’ve all had a specific person in mind when it comes to our love life at one point or another.
Maybe they check all your boxes… but they barely even know you exist.
Or maybe you’re friends, but they don’t think of you the way you dream of them.
Can you still attract them to you? It’s possible!
While you can’t make someone want you or “speak” a relationship into existence, the law of attraction is powerful.
If you regularly practice affirmations for love with a specific person in mind, your confidence levels will skyrocket.
And confidence, my friends, is attractive.
Just remember: be specific.
Mention their name and what you’re hoping will happen between the two of you. Continue to say positive affirmations every day, even if you don’t see immediate results.
As with any affirmations, it takes time.
Do Love Affirmations Actually Work?
Some people are skeptical about affirmations. It’s understandable.
But those who sincerely believe in the law of attraction and abundance talk about it so much because they know it works wonders. They’ve been there, done that, and want to help others do the same.
So I say try it!
As for how to practice love affirmations, you can write them repeatedly, journal about them, write them on your mirror (this method is especially effective for reciting beauty affirmations), slap post-it notes up around your house, etc.
Basically, do whatever you need to do to make saying affirmations a daily habit and a natural part of your routine.
74 Love Affirmations for Attracting a Specific Person
Ok, so let’s get to what you really came here for.
You want to find love with a special somebody, and you’ve heard positive affirmations can help you attract that specific person. You just don’t know what to say or where to start.
I think I can help with that!
I wanted to be super specific and provide affirmations for lots of different scenarios, so I organized them by category. Feel free to jump to the one that fits your situation best.
To Attract a Specific Soulmate
Are you hoping to attract that special someone who connects with you on a deeper, more spiritual level? If you’re looking for your soulmate, try these affirmations:
- I am loved and cherished for who I am.
- I love myself, and I am ready to give love to the right person.
- I am prepared to receive love from someone meant for me.
- I trust in God to connect me with my soulmate.
- I can provide an abundance of love and receive it back from my soulmate.
- I am ready for a healthy relationship.
- I want to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate.
- I am open to meeting the person who will enhance my life.
- I am ready to spend the rest of my life with my person.
- I will accept love, give love, and continue to spread it to those around me.
- I am happy, whole, and ready to be with my soulmate.
- I deserve the love that someone special can give me.
- My true love is ready to love me completely and give me the attention I deserve.
- My soul is ready to connect with the soul of that special someone.
- I have learned to love myself and will use that love to make my partner feel worthy.
- I am worthy of receiving love and attention.
- I am open to love because I love myself.
- Love is right around the corner and I am ready to achieve it.
- I will find the right one for me.
- I will find and spend the rest of my life with the person of my dreams.
To Marry a Specific Person
Whether you’ve found “the one” and you’re ready to get married, or whether you’re still looking, these positive love affirmations can help.
To be most effective, you need to already have met your soulmate and fully prepared to commit to them with something as serious as marriage.
And can I just say? You need to love and respect yourself first. If you need a little help in that area, these self-love affirmations can help.
That said, here are some of the best love affirmations for couples with marriage in mind:
- I love being in love and will continue to love my partner for the rest of my life.
- I am committed to being faithful in love.
- Our relationship is stronger than ever.
- Our relationship will continue to strengthen each day.
- I enjoy the safety, love, and security provided to me in marriage.
- I will do my best to make my marriage last for the rest of my life.
- My spouse is the love of my life.
- My partner is the love of my life, the person who cherishes me.
- My partner builds me up and is faithful to me.
- I am ready to get into a strong, loving marriage that lasts.
- I am willing to give and receive the most love possible in my marriage.
- My spouse is the one for me.
- My spouse caters to my needs and puts me first.
- Our marriage will be beautiful.
- I will put the needs of my partner above anyone else.
- My spouse comes first to me.
- I am blessed to have a loving, caring, and supportive spouse.
- Our connection continues to get stronger with each day that passes.
- Each day is a new day for me to show my appreciation to my partner.
- I am grateful to have someone so understanding and loving in my life.
- We will overcome any obstacles in our way as a couple.
- I will live a happy, healthy life with my partner.
To Reignite a Former Relationship with Someone in Particular
If you had a relationship with someone in the past and you’d like to rekindle that relationship, there are positive affirmations for that.
These affirmations to bring love back could help you land a second chance with your ex or former love.
- I know that (person’s name) is my soulmate.
- I am ready to be completely faithful to (person’s name).
- I accept this person for who they are.
- I want (person’s name) back in my life.
- I want to get back together with this special person.
- Our relationship is meant to be.
- I am ready to be the person they need me to be in the relationship.
- I love (person’s name), and I am ready to spend the rest of our lives together.
- (Person’s name) and I are a great match.
- We will improve each others lives together.
- I will give more than enough love and receive the love provided to me by (person’s name).
- I want to spend the rest of my life with this person.
- I want to fall in love with this person over and over again, every day.
- I will work hard to make my partner happy.
- I will put my partner’s feelings first.
- My partner will put my feelings first and make me happy.
- We will feel comfortable together after rekindling the relationship.
- We’re meant to be with one another.
To Attract Your Ideal Partner
Attracting the right person is important. You don’t want to bring negative energy into your life.
Instead, the goal is to find that specific person who compliments you best. The person who will love you unconditionally.
Try these affirmations for your dream relationship:
- I feel loved and strengthened by the partner in my life.
- My partner is thoughtful, kind, loving, and generous.
- My partner is faithful to me.
- I am irresistible to my partner and wanted by my partner.
- I will continue to give love as I receive it.
- I can be my authentic self in my relationship.
- My partner supports me in everything I do.
- I have a healthy, loving relationship.
- Our bond will continue to get stronger.
- I am comfortable with expressing myself to my partner.
- My partner feels comfortable around me.
- My partner is proud to have me in their life.
- I feel pleased to have my partner in my life.
- I feel incredibly secure in the relationship that I am in.
another must-read: 12 Fertility Affirmations & Mantras for conceiving new life
If you’re hoping to find love with a genuine, loving, and caring partner, try these positive affirmations to attract a specific person.
When you do, you’ll change your perspective from one of doubt and uncertainty to confidence and determination.