Sometimes it’s hard to tell if a small living room is a blessing or a curse. On one hand, less space to furnish and less to buy. On the other hand, space can be fun to play with! Either way, small or big, you should decorate your living room in a beautiful way that makes you want to spend time there.
If you know me, you know I love a good midcentury bohemian mash-up.
So, when I came across this small midcentury bohemian apartment living room, I fell in like!
I would totally live here so I’m bringing you all the decor details to create a similar space:
By the way, have you seen my midcentury bohemian small bathroom makeover?
**This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you)!**
**For most of these items, I’m not allowed to list their prices (as they are prone to change). So, please click the links to check on the price.**
DECOR DETAILS FOR:
SMALL MIDCENTURY BOHEMIAN APARTMENT LIVING ROOM
- Sofa |$559.99 (Also see my list of: affordable sofa options)
- Side Chair
- Three Legged Coffee Table | (Click here for a different, more expensive but prettier option)
- Side Table
- Pouf | $67.53
- Tassel Rug | depends on rug size
- Lamp |(Also see my list of: cheap floor lamps)
- Wall Art
- Throw Pillows: orange tassel | white fringe | black with white triangles | tribal pattern
- Throw (on chair) | $20.99
- Table Plant
GRAND TOTAL: $1,306.49**
What do you think?
If you liked it, comment below, pin us and subscribe here: